CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Today.

I had two incidents where I became irrationally angry. I don't want to describe them because I am trying to let them go. I wonder if I am super - hormonal or something. I know when at least one of them happened I had tested my sugar a little before and it was 99. I had eaten since then, but only real food, not anything sugary. I am getting used to having lower sugar more frequently so I don't feel as bottomed out around 100 as I used to, BUT when that WAS a real low for me an emotional response (but usually crying) was often a part of it, so maybe it was a factor.

After I sent in the resume and letter last night and called a couple of people and talked about it I had a headache from the stress. I took the Midrin headache pills that stone me and went to bed quite early so I had a good night's sleep. I woke up early enough to cook a good breakfast and eat with Michael this morning, which was unusual and nice.

Tonight we had blackeyed peas, cornbread, sauteed spinach with pecans for dinner. I had ham in mine. Michael has decided to eat vegetarian so no ham for him. I think he will cook more often to pre-empt my efforts because although I respect him a lot I won't cook veggie all the time. I am going to try to make sure he has plenty of protein options available so his nutrition won't suffer. God, I may even cave in and buy tofu (blecch!).

Happy today for: My label maker. Heather gave it to me for Christmas last year and I haven't used it as much as I want to, but with my recent cleaning and organizing I have had more opportunities. I love it! I have arranged the canned goods in little "zones" on the shelves in the garage. I am going to give it some time to make sure the zone sizes work and all that and then label away. OCD ecstasy!

No comments: