CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Again with TMI

Feeling bad today because of mowing and the resulting headache. Also already perioding again only three weeks later so I was up several times in the night. Sigh. Thus the bitchy and hormonal I mentioned yesterday. I need to go to the OB/GYN and probably either have a hysterectomy or somebody said the thermal oblation (I don't know if I spelled that correctly) sometimes helps fibroid bleeding, but I have already used all my health care money for the year because of being sick in January! I don't even know how I am going to pay for all my regular medicines and test strips and all that for the rest of the year! If I had to pay 20% of a surgery, even out-patient or one day, I would probably have to go bankrupt or lose my house. Yay for being the working poor. Even WITH health insurance, it is still impossible. Come on, Democrats! Win the presidency and help me out! I AM budgeting better than ever and being frugal and all that stuff, but the super-strong, fast growing pneumonia bacteria in January, what can you do about that?

So today I am staying home. I felt like I drove around way too much yesterday. I put around thirty miles on the car which is like $4.00 in gas these days, even in my little beastie. I'm not going to church (it was a "maybe" on the list anyway) and the few items I couldn't get from Aldi, I can send Michael on his bike to get from Kroger. I still need to do the "clean house" part of the list and then I can get the sewing machine out and work on projects. I am also reading a really fat Stephen King novel (an expanded version of "The Stand") so I will have plenty of opportunity for entertaining rest breaks (if the headache doesn't get worse, which sometimes prevents reading).

If the headache/ period allows I can do some walking in the neighborhood or at least do some Leslie Sansone videos, but sometimes moving around a lot makes the bleeding yuckier. Sometimes it's okay, but sometimes I don't have the emotional balls to deal with it. It makes everything too overwhelming and I have to take to my bed, so it's best to baby myself a little to start with, you know? There's no one else to baby me and tell me they feel sorry for me so I have to feel sorry for myself.