CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

I realized

I have forgotten my "happy fors" for a couple of days! I am still happy for a lot of little things, I promise. I guess I have been happy for a lot of big things, too. Lots of steps, finding out that Japan is possible for Michael, things like that.

Tonight I am happy for Heather's couch! I took Michael to his dad's then stopped at Heather's to pick up some stuff even though she was gone to a dinner party. I slept on her couch for two or three hours! That's why I am typing at 2:22 am! I just got home. I decided to go ahead and drive on home so I could still get started on stuff in the morning and get an important payment in the mail.

So now I am having my bedtime snack and then I am going to bed!

And Deb, IT happened, but guess what, I had a REALLY swollen day today so my weight was even higher! 214.8. Gillian and I sat and figured out that I ate about a million milligrams of sodium yesterday so it's my own damn fault. Sigh.

No comments: