CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

When I was thinner:


I am the one next to the male coach. I thought I would add this pic as a reference point to what I was like 100 pounds ago. I thought I was fat. The boys made fun of me for being fat. My father told me I was fat. I realize now that I was ROUND. I will always be round. I will have round cheeks, round arms, round boobs, round belly round everything, unless I am dying. That is my body. I would be perfectly happy to weigh 135 now, like I did then. I would be happy to weight 150 now. I would be happy to weigh 209.8 now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found your blog through the 'Writing' tab on my Interests profile. What a great tool for connections.

Yesterday, I posted something that I think will interest writers everywhere. I blogged about David Wolverton/Farland (nationally renowned Sci-Fi and Fantasy author—think Star Wars books) and his free daily writing lessons and tips by email.

This man is super talented, and his totally free advice is for writers of all genres, at all stages of their careers.

Hope you don’t mind me letting you know this, but I’m so impressed with David’s generosity and willingness to help improve world writing skills, that I wanted to share with as many writers as possible.

I’ve been scribbling for over 20 years and am still learning plenty.