CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Well finally!

213.6

even though I ate like a pig yesterday. I made a roasted chicken and ate damn near half of it for dinner last night. I could tell it was purely emotional eating too because I was lonely and blue, but hey, if I stopped eating every time it was purely emotional eating I wouldn't weigh over 200 pounds to start with, would I?

I was pretty good about drinking water though, so I think a lot of the swelling went down. I think a lot of the blues yesterday came from my disappointment with the weather. It was cold and rainy after being so pleasant during the week. I had hoped to mow the yard, which is the one form of exercise I really, really enjoy. Instead I was in the house almost all day, feeling cold and gray and miserable. I still feel cold and gray and miserable. In fact, I turned the furnace back on, put the space heater on in my room and feel like lying in bed and reading all day.

I think I am going to do some baking and take goodies to Gillian's. It will give me some focus, heat up the house a little bit and make it smell good and keep me out of bed. Then I can leave the goodies there so they won't be here. I don't really binge the way I used to, but it's still best not to have them around. I have a mandarin orange cake recipe I invented that I want to make, but I kind of wanted to try it with a Grand Marnier (I don't know how to spell that) glaze now that I don't think it's a sin. I can't buy any in Indiana on a Sunday, though so maybe I will just make something chocolate instead. I do have some ganache left over from the mint cheesecake that I should use up. Maybe I will just make some brownies, thin the ganache and little more and put a glaze on them....

No comments: