CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Strange.

I usually love my Saturdays by myself, but I am actually feeling a little LONELY today. It's a good thing Gillian is having a party tomorrow and I can look forward to that. At the same time, I could go to the Y and walk, and I usually run into people I know, but I feel unmotivated to do it. Hmmm. I am an amazingly complex woman aren't I - or once again, is the term PSYCHO?

I got the boxes to Opportunity House and it seems so much less cluttered now. I feel impressed to tell you all - probably moved by the spirit, really, that last weekend I was VERY relaxed about housekeeping. I actually did not stress about not having the house "all the way clean" before Hannah came to visit. The ironing board was out the entire time, the boxes were not taken to Opportunity House, I never did get the vacuum run...for some reason I just did not stress. I think there was even stuff on one end of the dining room table that I never did get put away. Usually I am VERY freaked out about that sort of thing if someone is coming. And I swear, I was not taking a lot (any) tranquilizers or anything! :)

I must be very secure in Hannah's love for me.

No comments: