CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy for:


An Australian friend.

I love Gillian! I love that she really says, "Chicken on the Barbie!" I also loves the way she says her haiches. Every time she spells out her email address to someone, Nikki and I get a kick out of it. Not only is she talented and beautiful and kind and amazing, she's just damn cute.

Here we are last summer after we built Michael's loft bed on Girlfriend Project Day.

We need to plan another one of those soon!

3 comments:

Deb said...

I'm a terrible blog reader of late and felt a need to confess that much (sharing a bed with a former altar boy has confession in my soul?). Ought to be a law that reading implies commenting at least once weekly.

Loved seeing your photo with Porter. Actually I tried going back into your archives to recall his breed or mix. Didn't work.

No false promise I'll do better with comments next week. But I'm here.

Love, Deb

Hope said...

English Pit Bull

Binne77 said...

I love your cute little happy for posts. I am going to have to do something like that. :-)