CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

13,000 steps!

I walked a lot today.

Hannah and I walked quite a bit downtown this morning. I walked more than an hour while Michael was at Bike project. I walked very slowly, only two and a half miles in all that time, but the combination as well as parking far away from everywhere today was a winner.

I ate WAY too much at lunch when Hannah and I went to Cafe Django and I had chicken peanutty noodles, which I love. I had only had a grapefruit for breakfast and let myself get too hungry. But for dinner I did well - leftover Hawaiian haystack stuff which I bulk up with lots of veggies. I need a good evening snack, but I think all I want is tomatoes. I may need to force down a slice of cheese to get some more real food in me.

Weight this morning was 214.0. I'd really like to see that 213. something tomorrow. I'm starting to worry about seeing that 209.8 before the end of the month after achieving that other goal so quickly and effortlessly, but I guess I meant to do it slowly and permanently so I will take what I can get.

Things I want to accomplish by Saturday this week.
Wear the pedometer daily.
Have at least two more days with minimum 8000 steps
Have at least one more day with minimum 10,000 steps.
Call Renee one more time about her stuff.
Get boxes of stuff to Opportunity House.
Deposit Tom's check in the bank.
Get one more prescription refilled - find out if Target will "match" the Kmart gift card offer.

Happy today for: My Hello Kitty notepad so I had cute notepaper to write directions for Hannah to the airport. Also, reading the funny magnets at Greetings with Hannah.

My feet DO hurt. Tomorrow may be a low walkking day on purpose. I know it is TV night because of the "Biggest Loser" finale. I am even skipping Women Inspire to watch it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot my phone this morning after I called you. I layed it down somewhere. So, no pedometer for me! Dang. The taxes are MAILED!
Heather