CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Gonna have a party!

Whatever!

Sunday, May 11, 4 or 5:00

ending up kind of early

because face it, it’s a school night!

At Hope’s House,

Yeah, like I'm telling the whole internet my address!

The most relaxed party with only legal substances you will EVER attend!

Cute cartoon picture of a picnic group is here!

Maybe we will have a fire, cook out (if I get around to buying a new grill) play games, sing karaoke, watch a movie, go to the park, go for a walk, dance, talk, eat (okay, I’m pretty sure we’ll eat), drink refreshing beverages, draw pictures, make crafts, do magic tricks, turn cartwheels, tease the cat, plant flowers, make ice cream, read books, check each other for ticks, do the hustle, have a jam session, have a three-legged race…WHATEVER!

You might want to bring… a lawn chair, a portable table, your favorite game, a top hat and rabbit, a grill (just in case), a dust cloth (I probably won’t clean the house), some food (in case I don’t feel like cooking), your family (children welcome - remember only legal substances), mothers are welcome too (yes, I recognize what day the 11th is and I am inviting my mother!), a friend or two, craft supplies, refreshing beverages, chocolate, musical instruments… WHATEVER!

You don’t have to RSVP because frankly, I’m just doing WHATEVER I feel like and whoever comes, comes, but I hope LOTS of people come. I think it will be LOTS of fun and it will be the epitome of my last few years theme, “I am completely relaxed and flexible.” If you MUST ask a question or need directions, call me at yeah like I'm going to tell the whole internet my phone number either!.



Happy for: a party to look forward to!
which to look forward?
to anxiously await?

And now, I must go make potato salad for the Science Olympiad Team picnic tomorrow after which I am going to go see Barack Obama speak!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Sounds like fun! I wanna come!

Deb said...

And just now you say we Californians can come to be checked out for ticks? Dang!

Enjoy and celebrate,

Deb