CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Went out!

to Japanese hibachi restaurant with Christie from work, her boyfriend, Pete and some of their friends for her birthday. It was fun. We had the best hibachi chef, Eddie. He did all kinds of tricks with the utensils, made an onion volcano and squirted it out with a peepee doll, tossed an egg around on the utensils, made BIG fire, made cute little jokes. It was fun. I got off cheap by just ordering miso soup and an appetizer. Other people ordered the cooked stuff so I still got entertained just watching theirs get cooked. I'm glad Michael decided he had too much homework and cello practice to go to bike project tonight. It made it easy for me to go to this event instead of the political fund raiser for the gubernatorial candidate I thought I would go to while he was at bike project. I was kind of dreading it, it just happened to be nearby and blah, blah, blah....

I don't feel like writing tonight. Too much straight computer time at work today, no lunch, then worked until almost 5:30.

Happy today for: asparagus. Yum. I came home and and a "first dinner" with Michael before I went out and had my soup and appetizer. I love asparagus.

1 comment:

Binne77 said...

I love asparagus too. I especially love Pickled asparagus. Have you ever tried it?

I am going to start a happy a day thing...okay, well probably a happy as I 'think about it' moment. LOL!

Love you!