CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Still tired.

So heading to bed soon

I still managed 8000 steps today. One way I manage that is by making as many trips through the office as possible. I print on a couple of different printers and go get each report separately. I deliver each report for each paper as it it is complete, rather than waiting and delivering all at once, even though I could. It gives me a feeling of completion to each task and deadline as well as gets me off my ass and getting more steps. Even so, it was a rough day. Between eight and three o'clock, after a brief meeting I sat at my desk and printed one report, re-entered the info from that program into another program that saves space for the ads in the classifieds section, then printed another report out of that program to deliver to the pre-press people. So for about seven hours I only went between my desk, two printers, pre-press, refilling water glass, peeing, and eating crap from the birthday party foods...Some things I had to do twice today because they made late ad changes on me and I was pissy about it! FINALLY at three o 'clock I took a walk, but I only did one lap around the building and lot. I felt a lot of pressure to go in and work on my REAL job, the other stuff having taken so long today.

Women Inspire was good tonight. A small group because the weather was so nice, probably and there were some other good events happening in town. Nancy the organizer spoke and I might write some about that tomorrow. A candidate for county council spoke and I really liked her a lot. I may try to help her a little as a the primary approaches, if I have time.

Happy today for:
French Onion dip and Ruffles. Yeah it's junk food. Nikki brought it at my request. I wanted it. I got it. I ate it. I relished it. YUM.

No comments: