CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Still having fun.

Grand opening at Rachael's last night was a blast. TONS of people. Free hors doerves . We got a couple of drinks and Heather and Hannah stole a spot on a couch. Michael and Hannah played a game of Scrabble and Heather and I stared at people. I saw several people I knew in the crowds and I was happy and content and mellow. Then we took Michael home and the three of us went to karaoke. At karaoke I was hyper and dancish and just really enjoyed myself. I think we all had a good time. Hannah almost saw her first Indiana bar fight but it was averted.

Good day today. Food, naps, church for Hannah and Heather. Lots of talk, good company. Fun. Relaxing. Mint cheesecake eh. not such a success. I used extract and to get it as minty as I wanted I had to use two tablespoons and I think that made the texture funny. I need to try again and get peppermint oil.

Happy today for: grape tomatoes. Used twice today. Salad. And Hawaiian haystacks. Easy and tasty, yum.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Mint extract- my favorite is creme de menthe candy flavoring from wilton I think. They sell it in the craft stores.

Sounds like a fun weekend. Hannah called me and told me after singing some of her 'favorite' songs at kareokee she can't think of them as favorites anymore since they're dirty. I told her most songs are dirty if you analyze the lyrics.

I also love grape tomatoes. YUM!