CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Just a short note

Deanna is here to stay the night. YAY! So I want to go talk to her. So one of the things I am happy for is that Deanna is here to visit and stay all night. It was really hard for me when she moved out of town. Dumb Rick. But she still swears he is the best husband in the world.

Must mention the peanut butter cheesecake I made for work today: It got rave reviews. I also sent a sample piece to Rachael's Cafe and she loved it, so I might be working out another commercial deal soon. We have a small business support center in town and I need to make an appt. to find out about registering my name and setting up a sole proprietorship. Also; Steve (secret crush IT guy) poked his head around the corner and said, "Your cheesecake is divine." Whoo hoo!

Happy today for: Turtles candy. Someone brought some of that in for Joyce's birthday (my reason for pb cheesecake) and I ate two. DELICIOUS.
P.S. I did not eat any cheesecake myself. My sweets were limited to the turtles. I was good.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I just found out today that Utah has enacted a cottage food act for home bakers. YAY!