CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Not feeling bloggy. so randomness.

I am not really feeling much like doing anything else tonight. I may forget the list and just do the paperworkish things I need to do and then lie in bed and watch a movie. Who knows? Maybe I'll go whacko and clean the entire house and stay up until 3 am. I am inconsistent in my goals and achievements.

I think I am kind of sad today thinking about what is going on in the world. It seems like the wars have been going on forever. I don't know why it just can't end.

I bought my first "grown up" cell phone, that is not a pay before you use it. I am scared to have another monthly bill, but I need to do it to get more prepared for doing business. Baby steps.

The ants attacked me while I was weeding tonight. I must have a hundred ant bites. I think it is revenge for all the little ants I squished just for fun when I was small. I won't do that anymore!

Michael found one of his chocolate bars nibbled on last night. Time to start looking for my next victim, I guess. I will have to buy some more traps. It could have just come in in the last couple of days. I left the patio door open while I swept and cleaned the back porch the other night.

I have minor, annoying things with my feet and legs right now. They hurt enough to make it difficult/painful to walk or exercise, however. It's right when we are doing a challenge at work where exercise earns points. I will never make it. I am kind of sad about that.

I think part of my bummishness tonight is that work was stressful today. We will have a lot of auction ads this weekend and that is good, but the customers were driving Donna crazy and then Donna gets irritable and drives some of us crazy and then we get irritable and it's a bad cycle. I finally consulted with Leah on how to deal with this one customer who has been really bad the past couple of days. So Monday I have to call this customer and tell her in the best way, that we won't tolerate her behavior any longer. She is a good customer as far as the amount of money she spends with us, but when she makes Donna do the paperwork four and five times instead of once we are not making enough to pay for the time to redo that paperwork all over and over and over....let alone the emotional toll it takes on Donna. As the sales rep it is ultimately my responsibility to keep the revenue, but make sure that we (meaning mostly Donna here) are not abused.

So anyway... I am going to look at the rest of my list, see what I am going to ignore, log my snack and probably go to bed!

Goodnight!

No comments: