CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

I have my usual list...

...but part of me wants to say, "Screw it!" and run away to the "beach" (Lake Monroe - shat we call a beach in Indiana). It's so damn hot outside. I really want to get the door frame painted, I really want to tame that squash, I really want to weed and put down mulch. I love getting those tasks accomplished and I love making my house and yard more beautiful and organized... Summer is almost over, however and I haven't been to the beach once and it's only a 10 minute drive away. Isn't it sad when it sounds more difficult to change into a bathing suit and drive for ten minutes than it does to do all that work. Maybe I need to add another word to the bad word list. It would be the "W" word - workaholic!

No comments: