CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I almost forgot to blog

and it's past midnight already so this will be short.

I have been working on the orchestra directory for the year. The first meeting is tomorrow night and she needs some of the pages ready for that so she can go over them with the freshmen parents. It's going to suck a little bit this year. Michael is not even signed up for orch for the first grading period, but we will need to work on fundraisers and sstuff anyway so he can go on trip in the spring. I am NOT going to be one of those people who keeps helping the orchestra for years after my children graduate. As a matter of fact she didn't even see me the year between Emily and Michael. I may donate money later if I have it, but that will probably be it. Even that, I feel like it's more important to donate money to Middle Way House.

Okay good night!

No comments: