CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Cheating again.

One of those silly notes off of Facebook. I kind of like the self-examination they provoke in me, however. I often wish people would comment more and I would get some feedback on if people perceive me the same way I perceive myself.

Can you fill this out without lying? Probably. I won't say never, but it would be an extremely rare instance for me to lie.

What was the last thing you put in your mouth? A Valium.

Have you ever kissed anyone named Matthew? Yes.

Where was your profile picture taken? Katie's apartment.

Can you play guitar hero? Never even tried.

Name someone that made you laugh today? Gill.

How late did you stay up last night and why? I think a little after midnight.

If you could move somewhere else, would you? YES!

Ever been kissed under fireworks? I don't think so.

Which of your friends lives closest to you? Debbie

Do you believe ex's can be friends? Yes.

How do you feel about Dr Pepper? Ambivalent, I like Dr. Andy pretty well, though.

When was the last time you cried really hard? Last week someone at work hurt my feelings and I came home and cried at lunch.

Where are you right now? In the purple room.

What bed did you sleep in last night? Mine - all alone.

What was the last thing someone bought for you? I can't remember. I usually do my own buying.

Who took your profile picture? Katie

Who was the last person you took a picture of? Michael

Was yesterday better than today? I think I was more tired yesterday, but I did mow the lawn which I really enjoy.

Can you live a day without TV? I often do.

Are you mad about anything? I can't think of anything I am really mad about. I am kind of hurting alittle bit right now, however.

Are you upset about anything? Yeah - see above.

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Yes. I am not defining relationships as lovers/partners, rather relationships with people in general and I enjoy many types of relationships with many people.

Are you a bad influence? Sometimes. I swear a lot.

Night out or night in? I am kind of ready for a night out before Michael gets home and school starts.

What items could you not go without during the day? Dental floss. Water

Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Maybe my mom.

What does the last text message in your inbox say? When?

How do you feel about your life right now? Pretty positive, uncertain about my future. I have big decisions to make.

Do you hate anyone? Not really. I still have a lot of anger that I am repressing.

If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find? Not too much. There are a gazillion notifications, however. I never look at those.

Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? I have drugs in my system, but they are prescribed.

Has anyone ever called you perfect before? No. we call that the bad "P word" around here!

What song is stuck in your head? Well the radio is on right now and John is singing " Again Tonight."

Someone knocks on your window at 2am, who do you want it to be? That would be a secret.

Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? Probably, but it's not up to me, is it?

Name something you have to do tomorrow? Go to work and then go to a reception for the orchestra about the France trip.

Do you think too much or too little? Too much, and sometimes I don't like it. I like lala land better.

Do you smile a lot? I try to, but apparently not enough as I have been perceived lately as a "negative person."

Who was your last missed call on your Mobile phone? I don't know.

Is there something you always wear? earrings.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Cleaning the fish tank and swearing I would be in bed by midnight.

Did you have an exciting last weekend? Not really. I did purchase some lovely books second-hand.

Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes, but usually Lisa stood on my back and she crawled through the window.

Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, but I am stopping now to go gray. Ann inspired me. I don't like having this two tone hair, though.

Are you wearing a necklace / Chain? No.

Are you an emotional person? Yes, but I think I often hide it.

What's something that can always make you feel better? Singing.

Will this weekend be a good one? I think so. I'm getting a massage.

What do you want right now? To go to bed and go to sleep quickly and sleep completely through until the alarm goes off and then awaken refreshed for work!

Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing? Yes.

Have you ever worked in a food place? Yes.

What's on your schedule for tomorrow? Work, orchestra event, computer time.

Does anyone know your facebook password? Probably Emily, Michael and Steve.

Now off to bed. I didn't make midnight again.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Although I don't Facebook, I perceive you as perfectly you.

Deb