CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bed by nidnight

is on my list for tonight. That gives me SEVEN minutes! Aaah!

I slept after work, thinking I was going to go out with Debbie, but she called and cancelled. I decided I did not want to go by myself and I wanted some exercise "points" for our challenge at work so I mowed the yard again. Fifty minutes = two and half points, although I don't know if we're doing halves! I may have to mow the yard every day the way I feel about exercise lately. I even purchased the Yoga for Stress Relief tape that started it all for me many years ago, and still haven't done it one time! Yoga counts for points too. I need to get on the ball. Losing weight by eating less is nice, but I need to make sure and move and keep my metabolism revved up too! Dr. Andry said lots of protein will also help. Of course when I feel like eating I feel like eating carbs! Sigh...

I have been feeling good lately even though still tired and wanting all the naps. I think the front porch beautification project has helped my spirits a little. I will move washing the door frame to tomorrow's list because of mowing tonight instead. I can paint it over the weekend.

Maybe soon I will also be able to afford the paint for the door and the shutters. I bet the neighbors are going to love the PURPLE!

I think the squash plant is out of control. It's starting to wrap its tendrils around the tomato and the flowers. I am going to have to do a little squash amputating tomorrow! I chose to plant a squash because I knew it would grow quickly and fill in the empty space, but this is getting ridiculous! I still has pretty blssoms every morning and I think of those as potential squashes so it will be hard to amputate.... Tomorrow I will probably harvest my first two grape tomatoes. I will record them for posterity, of course!

Okay I have to get 10 things off the dining room table, brush my teeth, reset my alarm (power went out today) and get to bed four minutes ago. oops.

Goodnight!

No comments: