CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Family Photo Shoot













I decided we needed to meet in Indy tonight after I retrieved Michael from Ed's and have a family photo shoot. My sister in law has been asking me for YEARS - maybe a decade or more - to have a picture of me and the children. These are the ones that were not too blurry. I want to get prints and send them out. Which ones should I do? Anybody have any preferences? Any that you hate? Should I see if I can make a collage on one of those photo machines and do most or all of them?

Opinions, please.

2 comments:

Ann said...

The two on the bottom are really good of you.

Unknown said...

Ugh!!! I don't think I can love you anymore after you put such an ugly picture of me online. I am going to go cry myself to sleep now, thanks....