CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Working, working, working....

I spend my whole life working.

BUT we did get one of those take and bake pizzas for dinner tonight so I didn't have to cook. I didn't get all the dishes done last night, though, so I was starting at a deficit.

Mom and Dad and I went out to look at a trailer that is for rent. It is about 13 miles South of here. One of my customers at work owns it and I think he's a really nice guy and a hard worker and I have always liked him as a customer. That makes me want to do business with people when they are nice customers. It's down a windy road and it doesn't get plowed in the winter, so they would be easily iced or snowed in, BUT they are pretty good at keeping stuff stocked up anyway. Also Chad the Landlord only lives two houses down and has a 4WD so if something happened he would be right there. It seems kind of old and trashy, but he is working right now on getting it fixed up better. It has a ramp up to the front already and does have a step up to the kitchen inside, but that's all. I think things would be better with Mom and Dad close by. I could go help them with minor house stuff so much more easily. I would have to be good at establishing boundaries, but I feel like it would actually be easier when they are closer... like we can set a regular night to have dinner together etc... and then they GO HOME - no staying for days at a time. It is in a really beautiful area on a nature preserve and Dad really liked that.

I will return and report.

Happy today for: my fold up Barack Obama character. I had fun with Barack today .

http://www.folduscandidate.com/

No comments: