CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Well

Mixed weekend, so far.

Great meeting with Lisa and her husband John and Buck/Lee last night, EXCEPT car broke on the way there... I could tell it broke, but I was very close to the restaurant so I drove very carefully until I got there. It didn't break all the way until we were already in Buck/Lee's neighborhood afterward, where we were taking it to park until I could get it towed or looked at this morning. Right when we got there it broke completely and became undriveable. Probably a tie-rod or some part of suspension. SO car is now towed to a place in Indy, Heather brought me home tonight and I attended a Mormon Young Single Adult activity on the way here. It felt strange to be among all the college-agers, as I am not really their peer, but I stayed fairly relaxed and enjoyed time around a roaring campfire.

SO Happy tonight for: the roaring campfire and pleasant conversation. AND that the tie rod did not break while I was driving 75 mph down the highway between a couple of semis. This entry might not exist if that had happened!

No comments: