CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Big announcement.

They are moving the call center to Bedford, except I will stay here to handle walk-in customers. Stacey will stay here and handle Display recruitment and become part of inside sales. Gillian will be moving into this area vacated by the other call center reps. Good for Christie and Kerri who drive up from Bedford to work here (20 miles). Good for me that I don't have to drive to Bedford. They will not hire and fill Barrett's position... I will still be on call rotation so I don't lose that revenue. Company saves money because Bedford office is already the configuration they want for the call center and they have been saying they are going to remodel ours for three years, but haven't done it. the only sad part is that I don't really enjoy working with Stacey very much. I will be glad to have Gillian near me again. They are not telling her until Monday and we are going out to lunch today and it will be hard not to tell! So mixed feelings, but at least it saves driving for all of us and things will get worked out well goal-wise and revenue - I am trying to have trust in the managers' business abilities and knowledge to work that out correctly.

Bad thing is I am in a super-big desk and area right now and I will have to move to the desk that is small and has no cubby to be able to see the door and counter better. :(

1 comment: