CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Argh!

I bought a pizza for myself for birthday dinner. I knew Michael couldn't cook because of his vast amount of homework - he is taking 4 AP classes + orchestra. I BROKE A TOOTH on freakin' pizza! I get VERY freaked out about my teeth. The last time I broke one I was hysterical for hours. I am not hysterical now, but VERY upset and also worried about the financial implications. I already owe dentist a bill from refilling THIS SAME TOOTH in August. Sigh... He is always nice, though, and never sends me to collections even when I take months to pay. I am waiting for him to call me back to see if he wants to see it tonight or wait until morning. Physically, I think I can wait until morning, but I already feel a massive stress/ panic attack and headache building up.

I am really, really upset. I am extremely upset. I am over the edge upset.

Gee, what am I happy for today? At least I ate two pieces of pizza before my tooth broke! I don't think I'll be eating anything else for a while. Won't that make blood glucose management fun?

No comments: