CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sad for Michael...

he works very hard at all he does, and he does a lot. He is really upset every weekend when he goes to his dad's, but especially this weekend. Two of his friends are going to New Harmony, Indiana, and he has wanted to go there for several years and we have never made it. This trip would have been with Alexander and (friend I can't remember) and Alexander's mom is taking them and she always likes to stay in nice hotels and eat out and last trip even gave Michael spending money! He actually came home with more money than I sent with him when they went to Chicago. Plus he is just feeling like he never gets to do anything he wants. Last weekend when it was his weekend here he had lots of homework, cello practice, help me with party, worked at the football game as fund raiser, and spent about 4 hours jamming with a friend. I feel rotten for him. I asked him if he could talk to his dad about it and he said he's AFRAID. Total sadness. I can't imagine either of my children being afraid to talk to me.

I'm too sad to write anymore about it. I've been trying to think of possible solutions, even what it might mean if Michael petitioned the court to become an emancipated minor so he wouldn't have to go visit. I don't know what all the ramifications of that action would be.

Happy today for: the squirrel who committed suicide in our transformer today. The time without power I was able to get a lot of little piles cleaned up and things caught up and it felt great!

No comments: