CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Short note:

Car is going to be $300. I don't know what I will do. I told the guy I won't have money until Friday, at least and he said just call when I am ready and he will do it. If I call Friday and have him do it and pay with my debit card over the phone, then maybe Buck can go pick up the key and even if I can't get up there until Saturday afternoon or Sunday then I can go even if they are closed and go pick it up. I think the place is pretty close to his house.

Mom and Dad are here, so they came and got me from work (Leah took me) and let me borrow the car for the orchestra meeting and a store run. It was nice to have a car to borrow, but I still kind of want them to go home tomorrow, even though that sounds mean. you know how I am with my need for solitude.

They got behind the giant motorcade coming from Indy that brought back the body of our young Sheriff's deputy who was hit by a car and killed over the weekend. You know I had a problem Friday night, but I am still alive. Gratitude.

Happy today for: Subway for lunch.. Yummmm... AND I walked there and back. It was kind of a goal I set this morning and I did it!

No comments: