CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday with no car yet.

Pat said he might be able to take me, but I haven't called him yet. Will said he might be able to take me tomorrow, but there are about three mights in there because he really needs to go to Terre Haute for a family thing. I know Dad would come get me if I called him, but I don't really want him on the roads more than necessary.

So today I want to:
Clean house
read at least 100 pages of the Milago Beanfield War
Do laundry
Bring in all the lawn chairs and stuff
Cut down the morning glory vines.
Work in garage a little bit.
Find a way to Indy to get car so there is at least a plan - even if it doesn't happen until tomorrow.
Bake something
Exercise

Michael went into town to go to Farmer's Market for garlic, Opportunity House and Salvation Army for clothes and then Bike Project. So he's doing my rounds for me - all except the dump - trash and recycling are a little hard to carry on the bike!

Buck/Lee is going to car place to pick up the key and then they will leave the car outside so I can come pick it up even when they are not open. I just have to get in touch with Buck to meet up for key, but he is a cell-phone-everywhere-person, so it ought to work okay.

Problem with it all is I feel unmotivated. If someone would call me up and say, "Hey! I hear you need a ride to Indy and Id love to go!" I'd be all over it. It just feels really difficult psychologically and almost physically to ask people to help me.

No comments: