CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I can't think of a title

Whatever.

I had a "follow up" class at the Diabetes Center tonight. It was kind of boring and I was kind of bitchy and sarcastic, but that was the way I felt. It was worth it, though, because they gave me a new pedometer and I wanted one really badly. I had bought that new one toward the beginning of summer, but it kept resetting itself all the time and never kept and accurate count and then broke altogether. So I will be glad to get this one. I did 20 minutes of movement and arms tonight so I feel good about that. I need to remember to wear the pedometer tomorrow and see how I do. It is harder to get movement in taking ads instead of doing public notices. I don't have to run back and forth through the building printing reports and delivering reports. Also, I don't like to leave the phones because I am back on commission and I hate to miss calls. I will see how tomorrow goes to get a baseline number of steps and try to work back up to the 10,000 minimum.

I've had kind of a sinus headache all day, thus the bitchy and sarcastic. I think I am going to take some Lortab and try to sleep as soon as it kicks in. Yay narcotics. The Excedrin didn't touch this at all.

I bought stuff for my trick or treat bags. I want to put them together soon. I couldn't find any good plastic flies or spiders or skeletons that I like this year. I ended up with "Gummie Ghouls" instead. I put Halloween ribbon on my front door wreath. Last week I took off my front door spider's Christmas bow and made her back into a Halloween spider. I'll redecorate her after Thanksgiving.

Happy today for: my new pedometer - "free" if you don't think of the hundreds of dollars the insurance has paid for these classes. And Kerri at work. I really like her a lot. She is VERY good at customer service, probably better than I am, really. It's nice to have somebody else who is also good at customer service.

No comments: