CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Decisions Decision!

I went ahead and moved the computer back into the purple room and then just went for it and moved the china cabinet into the living room. Michael will be mad at me because I scooted it and he hates it when I scratch the floors. I just want it DONE, though, and he's not here.

Now I need to decide how the rest of it is going to go. Emily took the small bookcase that was in the purple room with her. I bought a dresser for Roma and could use it for craft supply storage, I have a bookcase that matches the computer desk, but it fits the little niche in the hallway nicely and I have the nice hardback books on it so it looks good. I have a new, beautiful chair, Michael's cello teacher gave me, but it has painted black wood and I want it creamy colored before I put it in the LR. I need a place to put a telephone in the LR, but the wickery shelves look too casual with the china cabinet. We decided we want to keep the record player in the living room, but there's not really a good place for it except to leave it on the trunk, but them I need to move my big arched black metal candle holder thingy and I really like it there. Huh. Isn't it nice that these are my dilemmas for the day? No life and death decisions, no worry as to how I will feed my children, just nice, boring stuff. There is that small matter of finding enough money for a house payment to STAY in the house I am rearranging, but fiddle-dee-dee, tomorrow is another day!

I already know what I'm happy for today! All of the above, PLUS I randomly turned on the TV (usually listen to radio on Sunday morning) and caught TWO episodes of "Clean Sweep" which inspired me to get moving on this stuff so much that I skipped church second week in a row to keep moving on it! Maybe I will get it all complete today and then I will be exhausted (already severe back pain!), but happy.

No comments: