CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy today for:

I cleaned out some files at work and found a picture of the first time I met online friends IRL. I sent a copy to Ann because Peggy is in it. I haven't emailed it home to post, but maybe I will post it Monday. I worry a little bit that someone may not want their picture online, but if I do it without names, maybe it will be okay. It was the time we met at Trolley Square and ate at the place with the giant buffet and all the meat. I THINK that was the same year I hiked to the top of Mt. Timp. Whatever, it was a great time with great memories and I am so happy I found a picture of it. I think I will put it on a disc and get a print made so I can frame it, which is really saying something, because I am NOT one for having pictures about the house.

No comments: