CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Relaxed

I am taking turns cleaning and cooking and getting ready for the party and reading my current novel. I am so glad I don't get as anxious about having parties as I used to, because I always enjoy them in the end. So far I have only made deviled eggs and brownies. I was thinking of making a cake, but decided to go the easy route. I KNOW the other things I will make for sure are the meatballs in sauce and the veggie tray. After that we will just see what happens! I just don't feel like caring. Aren't you proud of me? What really matters is who comes and some great conversation and just sharing my home and my time with people I enjoy.

Heather makes fun of me and says that she thinks I say it when I am really more anxious than I let on (or something like that). "I am completely relaxed and flexible." It has been something I have been striving for for the last five years. I swear I am getting closer all the time. I remember starting to say it the year we went out west and went up to Bear Lake and the twins were babies then, so yep, five years of working toward less stress, less anxiety and fewer worries. I still have my moments - oh you know that - but as a whole I really feel that I have improved and feel so much better all the time. I am happy for that.

Oops - see I was just so relaxed I forgot to put bleach in my whites! Bleach is very important to people with germ issues! haha! I guess that's one thing I am not completely relaxed about! :)

Well, off to eat my frozen dinner I have nuked so that I don't forget to eat while I am doing stuff.

Happy today for: the wonderful anticipation of the party tonight. My Pampered Chef thingy that makes filling deviled eggs so easy and makes them look so pretty.

No comments: