CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend Accomplished?

Well here is the list I made yesterday for yesterday - let's stretch it to say that it included the entire weekend okay?


Clean house: Well sort of - I have kept up with the dishes, am working on laundry right now, and maintained. I also cleaned to stove top really well and replaced the yucky burner pans. I still need to sweep the floor and mop or Swiffer a little - it's always my last undone thing!
read at least 100 pages of the Milagro Beanfield War: I have probably read about 30. It's not difficult reading, but it DOES have a lot of words per page, and such detailed character descriptions that it is NOT a fast read.
Do laundry: Getting there - it will be done tonight and I am even doing Michael's even though he is supposed to do his own. He is really struggling with his load right now and I want to ease it a little for him.
Bring in all the lawn chairs and stuff: Michael helped me with this today so it is done.
Cut down the morning glory vines. Nope
Work in garage a little bit. Nope
Find a way to Indy to get car so there is at least a plan - even if it doesn't happen until tomorrow. Katie took me last night - Mission accomplished.
Bake something: Not yet, I am still considering cookies tonight because I am going to stay up late enough to watch TV.
Exercise - Michael and I went for a good hike today.

Happy today for: My big ball to sit on. I have played online too much this weekend and I would be in pain if it weren't for my big ball. I love big balls.

Katie took a new picture of me last night and I like it. I am going to try to change my profile picture to it, but the computer is VERY slow tonight so we'll see what happens.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Your new picture is terrific. You look lovely.

I love big balls.

Don't we all?

Amber said...

Dangit! Ann beat me too it!

How about- 'that's what she said'.

I like the picture. Lovely.

Hope said...

Thank you both!