CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

I lied.

I answered this question, but I had misread it like it was 5 years ago, but it really says TEN years ago. So I said:

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Same job
2. Same house
3. had Emily at home along with Hippie Boy
4. I think that was the year I exercised all the time
5. I think I wrote "The Stone Cold Heart" that year.


My answers should be:
1. working at the bank, but looking for a new job
2. Only lived in our house a few months, probably digging up the shrubbery!
3. I DID have Emily at home and she was 11!
4. I was getting ready to have major surgery and have my GIANT 7 pound fibroid removed.
5. I was a very "active" and extremely obedient Mormon.

Happy today for: Cheap Optimum Power cereal at the evil empire. Michael was really happy when he saw it. I told him, "I bought it because I love you. Sam Walton loves you too, he made it cheap enough for me to buy."

The end. I am tired. I am cold. I am whiny! Waahhh!!! I haven't done one dinner dish yet and I don't want to!

No comments: