CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Bingo!

Tonight was the Basket Bingo for the orchestra. 129 people at $12.00 each. Plus food concessions. Subtract basket prices - they are purchased, not donated. Subtract some of the concessions - some are donated, drinks mostly are what is purchased. I am tired. I was surprised that still tonight three, maybe four people approached me and commented on the "hot dog speech" that I gave at the beginning of the year. Maybe I have a future as a stand up comedian or on the college lecture circuit. At least they didn't comment on my last speech where I said what I thought was the funniest thing ever, and bombed. People looked at me and their eyes were calling me names!

So I am tired.

Happy today for: Dinner with Michael. It was just nice to sit down and have even a little bit of time together.

Tonight I am leaving all the dishes etc and just plain going to bed in a couple of minutes. I don't think I'll even make it to the end of "What Not to Wear." I need to take medicine and drink some water and get to bed.

I need to find a ride to Indy to pick up the car. Pat said he might be able to take me tomorrow. Will said he might be able to take me on Sunday if I haven't made it yet. It just all sounds hard. Maybe I should have just settled with Dad, but I hate to make him drive farther than he already has to tomorrow to take Mom from Lafayette to her sorority event in Indy. I really don't think he should be on the road.

No comments: