CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Quizzy thing from Sarah Mae

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Same job
2. Same house
3. had Emily at home along with Hippie Boy
4. I think that was the year I exercised all the time
5. I think I wrote "The Stone Cold Heart" that year.

5 things on my to do list today
1. Get dressed
2. Go to Target for medicine
3. Go pay the cello teacher
4. Hike or something with Michael
5. Change my sheets

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Pretzels
2. tomato juice
3. Claussen pickles
4. ice cream
5. Crunchy Cheetos

5 things I'd do if I were a millionaire
1. Pay off all my debts
2. Pay off Mom and Dad's debts
3. Pay off Heather's debts
4. Buy a Toyota Matrix for me
5. Pay for Michael to amplify his cello and to go to France

5 places I've lived (Mine are all in Indiana)
1. Crawfordsville
2. Richmond
3. Lafayette
4. West Lafayette
5. Bloomington

5 jobs I've had
1. Corn detassler
2. Kmart - various positions
3. Bank Proof Operator
4. Bank teller and Supervisor
5. Ad sales

5 people I tag
1. Amber
2. Katie
3. Randi
4. Erin
5. Heather

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog. (blah blah if you read it and do it fine, if not, I'll just know you don't love me, you're a Republican and you don't love God!)

No comments: