CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Yay for narcotics.

I just got about an hour and a half of pretty good quality sleep.

Today's happiness is definitely modern medicine, and Renee willing to go pick it up for me. I swear I would not have made it to the pharmacy in Target. I am so sick it hurts to roll over in bed! The only reason I play on the computer is because I breathe better when I sit up! I wish we had comfortable furniture, like a recliner I could sleep in and be more upright.

I haven't eaten enough today and I need to eat some more, but it is so hard. Can you believe I am saying that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you are so sickly! Now that you have the drugs you need- here's to a speedy recovery. We really should talk again soon. Maybe next week when you are feeling better!

Toodles!

Jennifer

Ann said...

The best way to lose weight is to get sick.

The best way to keep it off is to die.

Hurry up and gain that weight back!