CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Well

I decided to make my blog pretty but it made me lose my pictures and my blogs I read list. I will probably have to wait until the weekend to get them back on. Sad. :(

I am having trouble typing because Michael is practicing the Bach with the metronome and Mickey Mouse clock is ticking and somehow the different speeds throw me off! Not like I am a great typist anyway, but somehow that makes it worse.

The headache came back today so it has been a hard day. I am sure tired of this crap. I think I am going to see if I can get an appt. with the chiropractor for Wed.

We did go back to Aldi today and get the groceries. Michael REALLY wanted to go, and believe me it is MUCH easier to go with him to help with the bagging, carrying and all that! I had to go to the bank and get REAL money to take to the store and it made me nervous to carry cash around. I am not used to it.

We just had leftovers from last night's dinner tonight and it was still delicious the second time through. I am not a good leftover eater, but my homemade salisbury steak is yummy....

We have something every night this week, groceries tonight (Michael wanted them so bad he was willing to skip bike project), extra cello lesson tomorrow, Wednesday bike project and dinner for Gillian's birthday, Thursday cello lesson, Friday.... something... Saturday solo/ ensemble contest.... whatever, and I will probably have to be drugged through it all. Resting is not an option because of the pressure at work with the annual report notices.

If I get motivated tonight I am going to make the soup for tomorrow's dinner tonight and I will put in a lot of garlic. Maybe that will cure the headache.

Happy today for: Helpful bankers with my card situation.
Nice appliance installers with my dream come true refrigerator, that will also increase my house value according to everything I see on TV.

I must go put on warm clothes. It is getting warmer outside this week, but it is still freakin' cold in this house.

Editing to add a little. I was really, really feeling bad about myself for not exercising yet after the illness and then I read about somebody dying from pneumonia and it kind of made me realize maybe I really need to consider how serious it was and that as a diabetic I am immuno-compromised in many ways and I need to be a little kinder to myself about it.

1 comment:

Deb said...

So glad to infer the lost debit card situation has been resolved. That has been on my mind.

Kudos also for the new design, but importantly, for reminding a need for being kind to yourself. Yes, a simple flu may take som getting over, not to mention pneumonia. Build up by walking a block or half-block at a time. Or half a block. The body is wonderfully resilient, to a point.

Words from a fan... ;-)