CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Motion to Dismiss

the Credit Card Case has been dismissed - they accepted the proposal from the Debt Management Program. (I hadn't mentioned it because I am kind of embarrassed)

It's funny I was looking in the phone book for the phone number to call the attorney and say I am too sick to go to court you'll just have to get a judgment against me and I recognized the address from a piece of mail that I hadn't opened yesterday, then went and got the mail for apleasant surprise. Yay. One problem solved.

Now if only I could dismiss this illness. I know Monday is three days away, but I don't know how I will be ready to go back to work by then. I think something like I will go out and do a few dishes, but by the time I go get a drink of ginger ale or a new glass of water I have to sit down and rest. The dishes have expanded from the sink to both counters and now to the table. Michael is not a good dishwasher. I am not sure he gets how sick I am. I commented that he had voluntarily used a paper plate - he hates using disposable stuff because he is Mr. Environment - and said, maybe it's different when you are the one doing the dishes and he replied that he thought he was being considerate of me... well haha! Does he not realize that when he is not in school and not having after school activities he is going to be the one catching up these dishes?

I need to get regular meds refilled at Target and I knew it the other day, but I didn't get it done because I was sure I'd be so much better by today. I guess today is the last day's worth I have - I can drive over there tomorrow and have Michael go in and do it. It's not like I have money to do any other shopping anyway.

No comments: