CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Turned a corner?

I have slept all I can today and hardly eaten. I am supposed to eat when I take the antibiotics and I had some canned mandarin oranges, but couldn't even finish them. Then just a few minutes ago I thought maybe I could get up and eat a little something and it sounds good.

I bought frozen dinners last week at the grocery thinking I should have some for when it is too cold and miserable to leave work and I have one heating up. We'll see how it goes when I am actually faced with it.

Happiness - Michael did some dishes, even though not very many, every little bit helps.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I'm rooting for you having turned a corner--and not because we each have lived the great secret of aluminum-clad Farberware.

Take good care of yourself. XO