CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Slept three hours

(and that was even though the migraine stuff I took was the kind with caffeine!) then went to the dump and then to Aldi. I really needed kitty litter and it is SO much cheaper there. It wore me out all over again, though.

So I have accomplished some things today, even though I still feel like crap. I have also washed the dishes, put the groceries away and watched the rest of the first episode of Firefly. I think I am liking it better this time. It's kind of like a space western.

I am going to try to keep taking it easy and not go exercise tonight and NOT carry heavy stuff out to the garage and things like that. I am actually feeling so weak I probably couldn't. I had trouble breaking down the cardboard boxes from the store to put in the recycling I felt so bad.

So here are my small happinesses:
that I was able to do some stuff today
and my great sandwich for dinner: Roast beef, cream cheese, onion, tomato on whole wheat. YUM.
My book find at Opportunity House.

No comments: