CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Waiting for snow...

It hasn't started yet. I hope all the predictions are wrong. I am not a snow fan. Michael is counting on it for a snow day tomorrow as are several of my coworkers. I will go in no matter what. I have an essential task for the production of three newspapers that must be done. If I can't get out of the house they will come get me in the four wheel drive. It has been done before!

I want to go anyway. Last time I had to go in when it was a snow emergency and everybody else got a paid day off, Cory gave me an extra day to use later whenever I wanted! I'd rather have that.

I have a couple of things I have to do still tonight and then try again for the early bedtime. Dr. Karin said I need to give myself at least six weeks to recover from the illness. has it been like what four now? I do think the early bed is helping. I am still exhausted by the end of the day and not keeping the house up at all. I had a goal to get my Christmas/ New Year's/ Epiphany/ Ummm Valentine's? cards out by the end of January, but that didn't happen... maybe Valentine's day is the new goal. First goal for completion is Michael's chalk bag. I hope it happens this weekend. I will report.

Today happy for: I got a $10 Target card with a new prescription and used it to buy a new CD that I have wanted a long time, the newest Jewel CD. I am saving it for tomorrow and will listen to it on my headphones at work and it will be especially pleasant if it really does snow a lot and it will be little interrupted. This is a long overdue weight loss reward and also uberlist goal - I rarely purchase CDs, which is funny, because I do waste money on plenty of other items which are inconsequential.

No comments: