CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Turn around

I really feel like yesterday was my turn around day. I had the perfect amount of rest and I really felt like I felt mostly back to normal today. I had a cough, but often it was a tickle in the throat cough and not a coughing up pus and phlegm cough (too much detail I know). I thought I'd even go walk a slow mile tonight if Michael went to bike project, but he ended up having too much undone homework and I couldn't brave the cold for the sake of exercise alone. It is probably a good thing because by the time I relocated the kitchen table (with Michael's help) swept, lifted the garage door, moved in the car, closed the garage door and came back in I felt out of breath and exhausted.

Tomorrow I will try to do some " official" exercise and see how it goes. Time to get my metabolism revved up again and start working on those twenty pounds without it being because of debilitating illness and overmedication!

Happy today for: a trip to Dollar General to replenish some supplies, a Buy one get one free coupon that enabled me to share lunch with a co-worker who often brings me lunch on Fridays when my ability to take a lunch is sometimes dubious, that Michael scraped the car windows for me this morning because I hadn't parked in the garage.

Warning - never send your hippie kid to the store for a can of beans for chili. You end up with organic black beans instead of red chili beans.

No comments: