CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Ahhh....

Home and in for the evening.

I went to Women Inspire and we had two nice speakers - one Gretchen Clearwater who is running for congress. Ann Kreilkamp who is really funky weird astrologer who wrote a book. I was impressed enough to buy her book. Couple of reasons - it is memoirs and I need to read some more to ge some experience for Halfwit, two she was so brutally honest when she spoke that I can't imagine her writing also being anything but so honest and I need to read that. Also she was just hilarious and I can't imagine that her book is not entertaining even though it deals with her grief with her husband's death.

Michael went climbing while I was there.

Tomorrow is class and Michael is on his own - probably bike project and maybe airplanes for Science Olympiad.

Happy today for: Dental floss after eating an orange.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I'm happy that tonight is book club at my house. We read The Kite Runner. Not sure if you've read it yet or not but it's a worthy read. I learned a ton about Afghanistan. I love hosting stuff!

Hope said...

I LOVED The Kite Runner. I want to see the movie.