CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

It's just not fair

that I keep getting headaches on weekends.

I have so much I want to do. I actually feel like I am getting sick too. I cough and it HURTS in my chest. A lot of what I want to do today is really physical, too. Take the rest of the Christmas stuff out to the garage and rearrange stuff so it fits better and some of it is heavy. Bring in that sewing machine, take trash to the dump, take stuff to the trading post. I need to go to the bank, and wanted to go to some thrift stores and browse. I also want to go walk a couple miles. It's hard because part of what I want to learn is to honor my body when it doesn't feel well, but I always feel like I am just making excuses for not being active. It is difficult for me to know where the line is where to say today is the day to just take some meds and try to keep functioning or today is the day to stay in bed and watch movies. I think these are the times I could use a household partner because maybe the drive to do the household tasks could be overcome if I knew that at least the essentials, like going to the dump could still be accomplished even if I decide I am ill enough to take a day off. I took some migraine so maybe I will try to rest for a little while and see how I feel if it kicks in and then decide my activity level. Sigh....

Wish List for today:

Dump/Trading Post
Bank
Christmas stuff to garage and organized
Regular household cleaning and tasks
Thrift store rounds
sewing machine in
votive cups in new candle holder cleaned out
Exercise

Milder less physical list for today:
Dump
Bank
Work on Christmas cards
Dishes only
Knit or work on Miko's apron.

No comments: