CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

I know it could be much worse

He could be smoking pot or shooting heroin or killing kittens - oh wait, I wish he WOULD kill the cat.

I took him to Kohl's shopping for an hour and a half and he bought ONE shirt, ONE pair of jeans and ONE pair of pajama pants. Frustrating kid, this boy of mine. And this is when I gave him no limits and told him SHOP! YOU NEED CLOTHES. He was surrounded by hundreds of nice sweaters and shirts and things, all at reasonable prices because of clearance sales - like 80% off.

What is a mom to do?

Happy for: A clean blanket out of the closet when I was cold and it smelled like my favorite fabric softener - so cozy!

my clearance find at Kohl's of cloth napkins and tablecloth that because they are "holiday" merchandise were 80% off so a tablecloth and 8 napkins for $7.99, and they are just white! Also sets of six napkins for $1.99 - sometimes cloth napkins cost more than that for ONE - (of course I never pay that much). We use cloth napkins 90% of the time so they get pretty ratty and it is time for some new ones.

No comments: