CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Remember

how yesterday I was happy that we are still doing cello lessons? well I forgot that today was cello day and I was SO TIRED today at work I could hardly function after about 3:00. I said I am going to go home and go to bed. When I walked in Michael said, "don't I have a cello lesson tonight?" because I had parked in the garage instead of leaving the car out. I was so weak and tired it had taken me three tries to even lift the garage door. I could have cried. It was horrible. So I drove him to cello and slept on Shelley's couch during the entire lesson. On the way home we stopped at the store and I stayed in the car while Michael ran in and bought Kitty some food and some chicken from the deli for me. Now I have eaten and I am going to go lie in my bed and watch TV and try to stay up late enough to watch er, but I don't know if that will even happen.

Happy for: my job has enough flexibility that I went in late today when I didn't feel well.
Got my W2s and other tax forms and taxes are completed and I will be getting a refund and able to pay off some small bills and get Michael some badly needed clothes.

No comments: