CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Thursday.

Finished all my end of the month stuff and felt great about it. Cleaned off my desk and got ready to take a day off tomorrow.

I am going to take Emily back to school, go out to lunch with my children, stop and visit parents and I hope to borrow a sewing machine and hope it works, and then take Michael to his dad's. After that I will return to Bloomington and work at the orchestra fundraiser "Hot Jazz on a Cool night."

Michael had cello tonight and he sounded great. I knitted about a third of a hat during the lesson.

Cory brought me the John Deere patch today. It turns out they don't legally sell patches because they are afraid people will put them on items that don't match the quality they want to reflect their product. Of course, they haven't seen my knitwear!

I gave Christie the hat I knitted on New Year's Eve so her little girl Maranna could have it. I kind of wish I would have taken a picture of it first. It was a good one. Maybe Christie can take a picture of her in it for me. She has a digital camera.

A new er is on tonight so I am motivated to go work on the house so I will feel settled when I watch it.

Today's happiness: Giving Christie the hat, and what a good friend she is for another undisclosed reasons. I am so lucky/blessed/fortunate pick your favorite term for the wonderful, loving people in my life.

No comments: