CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Stayed awake all day

of course that could be due to all the caffeinated medicine and Sudafed (even though Sudafed usually knocks me out). I made myself eat little bits alternating between carbs and proteins and drink at least one glass of water each episode of Firefly. I haven't checked my sugar with the monitor at all today, but I have felt like it's been pretty stable. I should check it...okay I did and it's 145 and I think the last time I ate was about 5:00 and my two hour goal is 140 or under so not too bad. My blood did seem really dark and thick so maybe I am a little dehydrated despite trying to drink a lot and that can make it higher too.

I TOOK A BATH. I only do that about twice a year even though I love it. Being this ill sucks, but it is the only time I am able to relax and really not do anything. I tell you what though. I will be tempted to call in sick to work tomorrow even if I feel better so I can get done all the stuff I didn't get done when I really was this sick. Although it would look funny if I call in sick tomorrow and then take in homebaked treats on Tuesday because that is one of the things I was planning to do today!

And poor kitty. She's lucky it is warm out today. I felt so sick I couldn't stand to have her touch me so I threw her out first thing this morning and just now felt like it is possible that she could come in again.

Happiness today was total relaxation in a warm tub with a grisly Stephen King novel.

No comments: