CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Blog for tonight

I survived class. It was not as bad as I feared.

I went to lunch with a classmate. We had spoken before but only about class and professional stuff. T lunch today I realized who she is dating and proceeded tactlessly to tell her why I had fired him as the childrens' pediatrician several years ago. I hope she forgets that part of the conversation and we can go on from there.

Came home and rested and picked up Renee's rainbow bath salts and headed over to her place. It was very relaxing. She decided for her birthday this year she would give us all pedicures and serve US. So she had a few foot tubs going with people in various stages of soaking, wine and other refreshing beverages, cheese trays and hor de'vores, some sweets etc. I took a little knitty project to work on. We all had nice conversation, laughter, good food and fun.
People sort of came and went through the evening and it was time for me to decide to stay and watch movie and probably fall asleep and stay over or come home and Blog 365 pulled me here! Plus a little desire to wake up in my own bed and feel like if I have a burst of morning energy I will use it toward my own neglected home.

So Happy today was in a class turned out well, and a group of friends with a relaxing party, including roasted brussel sprouts that were good, that I hadn't tried since a child.

1 comment:

Deb said...

To brussel sprouts: the much maligned, misunderstood, not perfectly appreciated vegetable. I want to parody Steve Martin's role talking of arugula, to say of brussel sprouts, 'it's a veg-e-table!'