CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Before Michael gets home

So I don't have to come sit in front of the computer while he is here, after not seeing him for a couple of days.

Today was a good mix of resting/ productive. I slept VERY late, then intermittently watched episodes of "Lost" and did housework 12 minutes at a time. That was my compromise between my usual ten minute minimum and my fifteen minute the-house-is-really-messy-and-I-am-trying-to-catch-up timing. I have felt much better - a little headache and the occasional coughing fit, but I took regular OTC medicine for the headache and just let the coughing happen because it is getting crap out of my lungs. So now ALL the dishes are dishes are washed, the counter is cleaned, the table is almost done with the exception of sorting the mail, and my laundry is almost caught up. I also have felt like knitting while I watch TV. While I was sick, after I read that first book, I could not even handle knitting or reading or anything. I was too ill to even think about it. Those were the times I thought I would have been a lot better off if she had admitted me to the hospital because I KNEW I was in dire straits when I didn't even feel guilty about not having busy hands!

Happy today for: feeling more normal AND a nice little pot of chili for lunch.

No comments: