CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Still so sick

Having trouble breathing when I lay down. I cough so much I can't get to sleep tonight so I succumbed to the evil lure of the computer and "Designed to Sell." I hope the additional medicine kicks in by the time the show is over.

I did start running a little fever tonight - just a little. If I am still this bad tomorrow I am going to the dr. I have even been like a normal person and RESTED while sick, I swear it. I don't think I have been this sick for years - like about three years ago when Renee had to come take care of me.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Being sick is the worst! I hope you wake up feeling better.

Hope said...

already up - not better. Up half the night coughing and I am so sore from coughing it's crazy.